Hey hey there pretty people. How are you today? I hope you are doing well! I am doing fantastic over here in this 77 degree NY weather. 77 in October?!!! I am loving it.
I am here again to do my monthly favorites from September. I have some oldies and some new products. I was buying a lot of new products in September and using a lot of new products so it is a bit of a mixed bag. I also have a couple complete fail products as well. I always hate when products don't work for me but from time to time I find ones that are just rubbish! Now keep in mind that they just didn't work for me! That doesn't mean they won't work for anyone else.
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation! This foundation is my life. I have been using it for over a year now and it is still a favorite. With my makeup ADD that is definitely saying something. I have gone through 2 full bottles of this stuff. It has a natural finish and is incredibly long wearing but what I love is the coverage. It is the best coverage from the drugstore that I have tried in quite a while. I just can't wear it enough. I also love that it has a decent SPF too so you get some sun damage prevention with this.
- Essence Gel Eyliner in Midnight in Paris. I am not going to talk about this much because I just did a review for this which you can check out by clicking here!
- E.l.f Studio Macara Primer. I was introduced into the mascara primer world fairly recently and I am so mad that I didn't jump on board much sooner. Mascara Primer has helped my lashes soooo much. This one is my favorite ones right now. It helps nourish and keep the lashes healthy but it also adds a lot of extra volume to the lashes as well. My lashes look longer and fuller when I use this. Plus it is only $3! Can't beat that.
- Lancome La Base Pro Hydra Glow Primer. Now this is one of my more pricey favorites but it is totally worth it! I have been using the heck out of it this month. I know it won't be for everyone because if you are oily this won't work at all but for my dry skin darlings, this is heaven. I am going to do a full review soon.
- City Color Be Matte Blush. Okay I don't know where City Color Cosmetics came from but they have been all over the place lately. I have seen them on a lot of social media outlets but I actually received this blush months ago in an Ipsy bag. One of the better products I've received because I love this blush. It is soft, pigmented, and long wearing and just awesome. Plus it's $5! I mean c'mon now plus the size is amazing for what you pay.
- Physicians Formula Conceal RX Physicians Strength Concealer. I know I have talked about this concealer a million times before but I can't help it...it's amazing and it makes me want to sing about it! I won't go in to a lot of detail because I already wrote a review about a year ago on how it answered my concealer prayers. Check it out right here!
- Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil. In my book it's the perfect pencil. Not too hard, not too soft, not too waxy, not too hot...you get my drift. It's just the right amount of everything for me. I love it enough that I'll even put up with a pencil I have to sharpen. In my world that is dedication.
- Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched. Finally a bronzer that is perfectly suited for fair skin. It doesn't leave me looking like an oompa loompa and it doesn't make me look dirty. It's just dark enough to give me a healthy looking glow. Just enough shimmer and the perfect cool tone for my pasty white skin. LOVE!!
- Lip Balm Pencils...I feel like a pokemon when it comes to these things. Got to catch them all! But really I need all of them! I have been on a huge lip pencil kick lately. Specifically I have really been digging the L'oreal Colour Riche Glossy Balm and the Clinique Chubby Sticks. Both are so comfortable and hydrating but don't lack any color pay off...you need these in your life for fall and winter. Trust me!
- Lastly I am loving this Crown Brush duo ended eyeshadow and crease brush that I received in my latest Ipsy bag. It has been in my travel makeup bag since I received it. The dual end makes it so convenient for travel and the bristles are so soft and do a wonderful job at packing on color and for blending. This is my first Crown Brush brush but I see many more in my future.
- There is trouble among us! Is overspray happening in your town? Can I just vent for a moment and tell you how much oversprayed products really grind my gears. Why would you make a product look like something that it is not. We buy colors because we like that exact color. It's like the wolf in sheep's clothing of cosmetics and it gets me fuming mad. That is why the Essence Metal Glam Eyeshadow is a fail this month. In the picture you can see what I mean.
- My next fail product is an Avon Concealer that I had gotten about a month or so ago. It's an illuminating concealer which I usually love but this stuff was awful. It separates so bad and does not blend for anything. I tried to use it twice and just threw it right out. Save your money because these were really bad.