I just wanted to post a quick picture from my Instagram (click me to follow) of my favorite products for August. I won't go into to much detail because I am going to write reviews on all of these products.
- Clinique City Block Oil Free Daily Face Protectant. This way my go to facial sunscreen for the summer. It is one of the most comfortable formulations I have found and it is easy to layer makeup over this without feeling like you have cake frosting on your face. Since I am an OCD sun protection freak sunscreen is a must for me and this def fit the bill.
- Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Blush in Natural. It really does give my cheeks the most natural flush. I wore this out in August. I know on my fair skin it looked so fresh and natural.
- Avon Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Pencils. I already posted a review on these which you can check out here
- Prestige My Blackest Lashes. I used to love this mascara and somehow it got washes away into my sea of mascaras. It wasn't until some recent cleaning, purging, and organizing that it resurfaced. I am kicking myself for forgetting this one because they guy is amazing! If you want full, black, long lashes then you better buy this because it is amazeballs.
- Clinique Long Last Matte Lipstick. The one pictured is Matte Peony but I also have a couple more and I am sure to be adding to my collection because I am obsessed with these. If you read any beauty magazine or watch any YouTube videos than you know matte lips are in for fall and Clinique did not disappoint with these. I will most def be writing a review on these so keep your eyes peeled for that.
- Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil. I received this in my last Ipsy bag and I love it. I have really been playing around with my eyebrow products lately and this is def becoming a staple. It has the perfect blend of color pay off and waxy texture so it both fills the brows in and holds the hairs in place.
- E.l.f Studio Lip Exfoliator. I did a review of this a while ago and I am still in love with it. If you wear lipstick you have to own this. I am on my second one and it's almost an everyday thing for me now. Check my review out here.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup. I am in the shade Cool Bone which is for my fair ladies. I loved this foundation this summer. It was just what I needed in the humid unpredictable NY weather. It really does stay in place all day! If you have oily skin than I suggest giving this a go. Most counters that carry Estee Lauder will match you and give you a sample to try. I also give kudos to whomever told me that you can use your old pumps from the Covergirl 3 in 1 and Covergirl Trublend in the Double Wear bottles. That tip has made my life 100% easier and I waste a lot less foundation that way!
- Lastly the Jordana 12 HR wear liquid eyeliner pencil. The best eyeliner in the drugstore right now if you ask me. Applies like a gel, easy to use like a pencil, and wears like a waterproof liner. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I have tried all the colors and I love them all.