Hey hey there pretty people. I am back with yet another Wet N Wild review. You know how I love me some WnW products and why shouldn't I? For the price of some of their products and how well they work I would def put Wet N Wild in my favorite drugstore brand category. I feel like Wet N Wild just keeps introducing more and more great products into their line and this product today is no different. Now it is not really a new product but it is new to me! It is the Reserve Your Cabana bronzer.
What I love about this product:
This is it blended out. It gives you the prettiest sheen to the skin.
- It has SPF 15! Now I know that it is fall time now and you aren't out suntanning in your bikini but I still am a stickler about my sunscreen/skin care routine. Even on days when the sun isn't shining brightly you are still susceptible to harmful UV rays so I like that this gives you a little extra coverage. I also like that it has SPF without creating white cast in photographs.
- The price and the size. You def get your moneys worth.
- The texture! It is so silky smooth and soft. It is not chunky or glittery like some highlighting powders can be.
- Natural looking. You won't look like a disco ball when you wear this. You get a nice healthy sheen without any chunky glitters.
- Good packaging. They compact is durable with a nice hard plastic case. I feel okay with throwing it in my makeup bag without fear of it breaking.