2) Too Faced Shadow Insurance- I have talked about this plenty of times before so I am not going to get into it too much. I will say that I love this and it is worth the $20 price tag.
3) My Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige- I LOVE LOVE this product. It is literally the only base you would ever need. It is a nice neutral color so you can layer almost any eyeshadow on top of it and it would stay all day long. I put a post up about this a couple weeks back to view that click here
4) Maybelline Eyestudio Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner- It is an amazing matte black liquid eyeliner. I am very picky when it comes to the tip of liquid eyeliners and I have found that this is my favorite. It is a felt tip brush that is a nice meeting between stiff and flexible. Not only is the brush great but the rest of it is also. Like I said, it is matte but it also is very opaque and long wearing.
5) E.l.f Studio Pressed Powder- I don't always need the coverage of a foundation because my skin is pretty clear but I do have slightly oily skin and as a pet peeve of mine I hate when my face is shiny. This keeps my skin nice and matte while giving a little coverage without being too heavy.
6) My Coastal Scents 88 Palette- I am posting a review of this later and when I do you will know why it is a must have. The possibilities with this palette are endless!
7) Vaseline Lip Therapy Lip Balm- I hate hate hate dry lips so this is an essential. I have about four of them floating around at the moment. I don't always wear lipstick or lip gloss but I always wear a lip balm.
8) Rimmel Scandalash Mascara- I use this mascara almost everyday. Even when I buy a new mascara to try I usually go right back to this one. I love how much volume it gives my lashes and it is buildable based on how much vavoom you really want :)
9)Equate Original Clean Facial Cleansing Towelettes- These are the best affordable makeup removing towelettes I have found. They are soft, they don't smell chemically, they work great, and they are only $6 for two packs of 30 wipes. You can find these in the skin care section of Walmart.
10) My Caboodles Train Case- Since I do a lot of makeup on others this is a perfect little beauty essential for me. You can fit so makeup in it and it is sturdy. I also has a lock. I got mine for $20 at Walmart probably close to 4 years ago and it is still in mint condition.
I pray that nothing does ever happen to my makeup because it would be a sad sad day but those would be my staples that would be repurchased first.
What are yours?